Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last weekend of freedom

Trying my best to enjoy my last weekend before I head back to work. We spent Friday at the San Diego County Fair. First time out ALL day with the baby and she was a trooper. It was cold too! I think I ate my weight in fried foods, but it's my once yearly splurge. Started with my 10 pound bun, then a blooming onion, then a mexican funnel cake, and finally some garlic fries. Yes, garlic fries after the funnel cake. Lol. Also got to watch Charles and Austin polish off my absolute favorite fair food- roasted corn on the cob- since I am out on corn on the cob this year because of the braces. Boo!

Saturday was party day. We did get the rest of the header attached to the posts on our patio cover and Charles stained 10 of the 26 rafters before we headed out to the neighbors house for food and fireworks. Lost track of time and hung out till 2am talking and enjoying the night.

Today is a lazy day. Hoping to do some house work and relax before heading back to work tomorrow. Trying to get the kids all situated for where they will be and everyone on the same track as far as who goes where when.

I am nervous and excited about going back but absolutely hate the idea of leaving my baby behind. If I could wear her around all day at work I would. Even my regional manager suggested just putting her under the desk. (Sadly, I actually tried to figure out a way to make that work.) But I'm looking forward to the idea of being part time for now and having lots of time to hang out with my kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. 奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
    免費的裸聊qq
    免費交友裸聊室
    免費同城裸聊平台
    視頻交友真人秀
    六間房被禁視頻
    哪個app有大尺度直播
    允許賣肉的直播平台
    成人的直播平台
    寂寞交友聊天室
    真人免費視頻聊天室真人視頻聊天室哪個好快播成人片3級大片快播色情片毛片網站洪爺影城
    免費視頻交友真人秀免費真人視頻交友聊天網站性感內衣套裝女誘惑免費電影毛片洪爺的家
    漾美眉視訊交友破解漾美眉視訊交友漾美眉聊天室QVOD倫理電影快播色情片洪爺色區
    夫妻真人秀視頻網站免費視頻成人聊天快播下載免費毛片網址三級片電影洪爺網站 電影
    SE333午夜聊天室羅聊視頻觀看聊天室午夜秀房視頻聊天室韓國毛片網址打飛機用網站

    ReplyDelete